From: Germain Salvato Vallverdu (germain.vallverdu_at_univ-pau.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2010 - 08:32:11 CST

Hi all,

I would like to visualise CONTCAR or POSCAR file with VMD. I can do that
because that format are available in VMD thanks to the vasp plugin. But
I would like to draw the cell edge of the crystal.

>From the pbc plugins I tried that commands :

pbc set {5.7 5.7 5.7} -all
pbc box -color red -style tubes -width 1

That draw a nice box but how can I control the position of the box ? For
exemple I would like to set one corner of the box to the origin or to
the coordinate of the atom at the origin.

Second question, what about non ortorhombic cell ?

Thanks for your help

Germain