From: David Wedner (wedner.david_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 13:24:05 CST

Hi VMD users and thanks Eduard for your reply,

I refereed to the link but I am not able to find the solution of my problem
again my problem is that the cluster that I want to calculate its radius of
gyration is sometimes broken due to the pbc
how can I get these molecules together?
a sample script will be great
Thanks

David