From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 06:01:01 CDT

Thank you for all your replies.

I agree with Boris, that AO would already be useful despite the given
limitations (static structures and only spheres). It could be hackishly
implemented as another rendering mode.
Also I guess it would be possible to write a simple script that would export
a selection to a PDB as well as a custom color file for use in QuteMol.

Best regards,
Ajasja