From: Boris Steipe (boris.steipe_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 19:07:16 CDT

However some of QuteMol's techniques like borders and halos would be nice to have in any case, even if only for the renderer. And AO for static structures within VMD would be a plus as well - many of us use VMD for visualizing static structures and MSMS and APBS aren't real-time for trajectories either. It's actually quite convincing what QuteMol achieves and I can see how that would be useful in presentations/publications.

$ 0.02
Cheers,
Boris