From: charbott_at_gmail.com
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 10:35:14 CDT

So I think what I'm confused about is making a selection with the acceptors
and donors. I was using index because that way I knew for sure I was not
selecting hydrogen atoms, and I had seen in previous examples people doing
the same thing.

I'm trying to find the residues a specific residue is hydrogen bonded to. I
know that the output will tell me this, but I keep getting empty arrays. It
doesn't matter what selection I use, such as "chain A and resid 5." Could
someone give me an example of a selection that would work? I think that
will help clear things up for me.

thanks
Charlotte SIska