From: TRINH Minh Hieu (mhtrinh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 01:53:08 CDT

Hi,

Yes, the HP mini 311 is a glare type. It's no very good for outdoor or room
with windows. Matte screen would be better ... I tried also to find the
perfect notebook but there is always something wrong :-(. Meanwhile, I
really like the HP mini 311 because of it's batterylife and it don't feel
slow.

About the glxgears test, I misunderstand a bit your previous mail so I ran
normal size then maximize then normal size again, which explain the change
of fps twice.

I don't know if the Asus EEE 1215N is a "full" ION 2 ? Because, I previously
heard that some notebook with ION 2 don't have fully all features
implemented.

  mhtrinh