From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 10:44:23 CDT

Dear Georgios,
  Can you send me a copy of one of the PDB files that gives you problems?
When you load the PDB files, do you see these atoms listed in the
Graphics->Representations window, "selections" tab, with the "name"
keyword highlighted? (i.e. click on the "name" keyword in the selections
tab, and you should be able to scroll through a list of all of the atom
names that VMD has loaded in the current molecule..)

Thanks,