From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2010 - 11:58:38 CDT

Hi,

Patches are defined in CHARMM residue topology files, with the keyword PRES.
Just search for that word in protein topology files: you should find at
least the standard DISU (disulfide), NTER, CTER, CT1, CT2 etc. I have not
seen phosphorylserine among official patches. If you need more in-depth
information about a CHARMM force-field issue, I recommend you have a look at
the CHARMM forums.

Cheers,
Jerome

On 23 September 2010 16:20, Zhang, Jiong (MU-Student) <jzxt9_at_mail.mizzou.edu