From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2010 - 16:51:40 CDT

Hi Michel,
  Yes, absolutely. I actually did the majority of the work on VMD
itself quite some years ago, and have just been waiting for the
64-bit Windows versions of FLTK and Tcl/Tk to stabilize. I almost
released a 64-bit version of VMD 1.8.7 but it wasn't quite stable
enough yet. I'm going to revisit this in the next few months as
I also work on updating VMD to use the latest versions of
FLTK and Tcl/Tk before the next release.