From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 10:12:42 CDT

Hi,

You could use
animate write pdb $i.pdb
to write the frames to pdbs (add an aditional counter so that your frames
would be numbered 1.pdb 2.pdb etc...) and than use the
animatepdbs<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/animatepdbs/>script
to load the files in a new trajectory.

Or perhaps you could just delete the frames you don't need from the
trajectory using animate
delete<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node117.html>
and
then save this as a new trajectory using animate write dcd traj.dcd or
something similar.

Regards,
Ajasja