From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 15:11:25 CDT

Vlad,
  I'm curious, could you send me some examples of the CURVES output
you're trying to load in VMD? I read the CURVES homepage briefly to
find out what they are doing in the PDB files they create, it sounds
like they are doing something unusual, which probably explains why VMD
doesn't like it much. If you can send us examples of the .PDB, .MAC,
and .DAF files they describe on their web page, that would be helpful.
This is the page I referred to:
  http://www.ibpc.fr/UPR9080/Curindex.html

Thanks,