From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2010 - 20:32:23 CDT

Irene,
  Most likely I need to recompile CatDCD with the latest versions of
the DESRES plugins for Maestro and Desmond. I'll check the versions
and if necessary I'll recompile a new version and send you a note
when it is posted, otherwise I'll let you know and we'll look into
what else might be going on there.