From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 15:06:39 CDT

Hi,
  If you haven't already, I would suggest contacting
Peter Freddolino or Anton Arkhipov about your question as they developed
all of the RBCG plugins and the associated scripts you're using.
(they have both graduated and are at different institutions now,
 but I'm CCing them in hopes they catch your question this way)