From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 00:30:20 CDT

Hi Gregorio,
Well, that depends on what you want to learn... protein folding
simulations are still very much an unsolved problem, so at present
you're probably best off using one of the major all-atom force fields
(e.g., charmm22/cmap or AMBER ff03), and being extremely careful in your
force field choice, target system, and expectations.

Best,
Peter