From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 15:00:17 CDT

Shawn,
  What version of VRPN are you running? Are you running the stock
VMD binaries we provide, or your own VMD compile? I ask because our
stock VMD builds might be linked against a much older version of
VRPN than the one you're using. Let us know which versions you're running
and we'll try and give further suggestions.

Cheers,
  John