From: m.raviprasad_at_ndsu.edu
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 12:55:52 CDT

Hi

You have to have coordinate file [ PDB] and structure file [ PSF ] to
visualize any molecular model correctly. PDB file gives you only
coordinates and it does not have connectivity. Therefore try to make PSF
file for your model and load both [ PDB and PSF ] to the VMD.

Note : To make PSF you could use VMD plugins.

Ravi