From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2010 - 17:09:46 CDT

Hi guys,
  So I spent some time working on this right after the previous
discussion on VMD-L, and determined that the changes I need to make
were too invasive to be done in the time I had back then. I still
want to get this sorted out, but I need a couple of days of uninterrupted
time to code this and a couple of the other Tachyon updates I have on my
TODO list. I hope to address this sometime in the next couple of months,
but I don't have a firm target date as I have a lot of travel coming up,
paper and proposal deadlines, etc. When I have something that I'm happy
with, I will let you all know.