From: Ian Stokes-Rees (ijstokes_at_hkl.hms.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 14:37:02 CDT

 I'm trying to do two things with the pair of structures: 3cex and
1iesa_ (SCOP code). I would like to use MultiSeq to try and align
1iesa_ with 3cex using STAMP. I am failing to do this, and am having
trouble interpreting the error message. To check that STAMP is working
properly I have also tried aligning the two identical domains of 3cex.
I cannot get this to work properly, which makes me think something else
may be going wrong.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD                       W: http://abitibi.sbgrid.org
ijstokes_at_hkl.hms.harvard.edu               T: +1.617.432.5608 x75