From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 10:16:43 CDT

Hi,
  As Axel pointed out, it appears that the version of autoionize you're
using is doing a bad job in the case of rounding issues. To work around
this you could set the charge of one of your atoms just a little more
negative so it pushes the net charge of the system past -19, which should
cause the code to place the right number of ions. I'll see about addressing
this shortcoming in the code. The original author of this code isn't
actively maintaining it currently, so it falls to us to take care of this.