From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 16:56:08 CDT

Hi,
  You probably can't use VMD to do the kind of conversion I expect
you are looking for (100% transfer of all info from the prmtop file...)
While VMD will let you load the prmtop and save it as a PSF, this would
likely not give you what you need to begin simulating in NAMD. You'll
need to tell us more about what you intend to do with the PSF file you create.