From: Rabab Toubar (rtoubar_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 08:21:19 CDT

Thanks Axel for your reply

My .top file has no waters, as it is the initial .top file I get using grompp, and it has a total of 357 atoms (attached).

The md gro file has 11632, and it contains waters.

I can visualize the molecule using .pdb or .gro file with the .trr, but I need to have a psf files for further analyses, so can I possibly include waters in the top file? or may be delete it from the .trr file?

Thanks
Rabab Toubar