From: Luis Guillermo Cota Preciado (lgcota_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 13:30:30 CDT

Whereas my problem with default installing VMD is still not resolved, I have
meanwhile installed it locally in my home directory, and this brings me to
the questions that made me actually join this list. I have only briefly
perused the manual and I haven't found so far proper answers:

1) How can I change the background color?
2) How can I change an atom's radius
3) How can I make a color change for an element permanent?
4) How can I load and correctly display a file containing generic particles
and their individual radii? The file is in the format *x y z radius *and I
look forward to visualizing them with their distinctive radii.

Thanks in advance for your help.