From: Sladjana Maric (slladja_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 11:50:33 CDT

Hi,

I did but that looks like it is just different visualization method or I may be wrong... What I need are actual values on for potential on residues. Anyway I was able to solve problem using APBS software by writing potential in flat instead dx format. Thank you.

Have a nice day,

Sladjana Maric
Department of Physics
University of Houston