From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 14:39:36 CDT

I'm trying to reproduce the results of Cohen & al on myoglobin before I try my own protein with ILS, and I'm not having much luck. Specifically, there's nothing that can be construed as a channel inside. The low-energy regions are at one side of the solvent box. If there's someone who's gotten it to work, would you mind helping me out? I'm not sure how to select the proper options in the plugin window.

Thanks!

Irene Newhouse