From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 15:26:17 CDT

Sanjeev,
  The Anaglyph stereo code implemented in VMD still requires the video
card to provide quad-buffered frame sequential stereo, so in order to use
that feature your GeForce card must be setup in a quad-buffered stereo
video mode. I'm not sure if the regular GeForce cards support this or
not, you'll have to check with the NVidia driver README file. If you need
more help with this, I should have time to get with you on this next week.

Thanks,