From: Bogdan Costescu (bogdan.costescu_at_IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 10:41:47 CDT

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Dr. Daniel James White PhD wrote:

> I mean in one there is one image, the correct one for that eye,
> in the other there are both images, the left and right at the same time.

In my case there was also the correct image for that eye plus some
leftover. If the left and right at the same time can also come from some
leftover, I'd guess this would point towards a VMD or a driver bug...

> this is only with VMD, not on Bodil or Pymol

Well, I'd say that the way each program uses the facilities offered by the
driver is different. So if there is a driver bug, it might still not be
exposed by all applications.

--
Bogdan Costescu
Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868