From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2010 - 12:58:46 CDT

Hi,
  The darkening you see there isn't due to "shadows" but rather due to lack
of direct lighting. One way you can get an image that doesn't contain any
shading would be to change the material properties so that it is rendered
with 100% ambient and 0% diffuse and specular:
  material change ambient Opaque 1.000000
  material change diffuse Opaque 0.000000
  material change specular Opaque 0.000000

Try doing that and re-rendering with Tachyon and let me know if you
get the kind of image you're looking for.

What did you want to change in the plot.dat file?