From: Corey Fugate (fugate_at_hawaii.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 01:35:23 CDT

Alright, so can I just put in the mulliken charges into the partial
charges of the topology file? No I cannot. I have to develop the
mulliken charges into CHARMM style charges as described in the
paratool user's guide.

Another question, When capping the ends of the amino acid, is it best
to cap with a methyl group?

                Thanks,
                                Corey