From: Alexandre Suman de Araujo (asaraujo_at_if.sc.usp.br)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 14:04:31 CDT

Hi all.

I'm trying to build a .mfrag file from a .xbgf one using the
convert_xbgf_to_frags.tcl script that comes with molefacture, following
the instructions from:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molefacture/fragments.html.

When I run the subroutine| ||convert_xbgf_to_afrag|| (to create a child
fragment) with appropriate parameters I have the following error:

invalid command name "::util::lmap"

I looked for this subroutine (lmap) in utilities package and I didn't
find it.

Could someone help me with this issue?

Cheers

Alexandre Suman de Araujo                                    *
Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto        *
Universidade de São Paulo                                    *
Dep. de Física e Química                                     *
Grupo de Física Biológica     * e-mail: asaraujo_at_fcfrp.usp.br*
Av. do Café, s/n°             * e-mail: ale.suman_at_gmail.com  *
CEP: 14040-903                * Phone: +55 (16) 3602-4172    *
Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brasil    * Phone: +55 (16) 3602-4222    *