From: Ranyere Deyler (ranyere_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 15:47:24 CDT

Hello again, and thanks again for your help. Well, it did work now, the
"topo retypebonds". I don't know why it didn't work before, must have done
something wrong. But, it's good to know that it can be done like that. I
would spend lots of time doing it manually.
So, Axel, you were saying, is it possible to guess the angles and dihedrals
using "topotool" for the CNT? And them write down the psf file the same way?
Do I need to enter with some parameter? Or it does it automatically?
Because, when i'll be needing the CNT to be not fixed i would need those in
the psf file as well.

Thanks a lot.