From: Ranyere Deyler (ranyere_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 14:06:38 CDT

Hello again. Well, in my case i just need the the bonds, because i'm gonna
fix the atoms of the nanotubes. So the angles and dihedrals won't be needed.
But the problem still relies on the fact that it's not writing down the psf
file correctly. It shows the the bonds, via "topo" but it doesn't export
them.
Nothing seem to work. Wouldn't it be because the bonds shown are just for
representation?

And correcting what i said before, i really used
"set sel [atomselect top all]"

and not
"set sel [atomselect all]" as i said before. So that's not the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Ranyere Deyler Trindade