From: Ranyere Deyler (ranyere_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 11:33:46 CDT

Hello, i tryed that and didn't work. I generated the nanotube, then, in
tkconsole i typed:

package require topotools 1.0
topo retypebonds

and to verify that the bonds had been recognized i typed:

topo numbonds

And it did gave the right value, 156 bonds. So i tryed:

set sel [atomselect all]
$sel writepdb file.pdb
$sel writepsf file.psf

And nothing. Looking at the console it gave this message:

WARNING: PSF file is incomplete, no angles, dihedrals, impropers, or
cross-terms will be writen.

So, it didn't wright down anything, not even the bonds. I tried everything
but it always generate a wrong psf file. If you have another idea i
apreciate. Thanks a lot.

Ranyere Deyler Trindade