From: Mihir Tungare (mihirt999_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 16:34:21 CDT

Hi,

I am working with a GaN wurtzite structure. I am visualizing the atomic
positions obtained from the LAMMPS trajectory xyz.out file. VMD
automatically chooses certain bonds and I am trying to create the rest of
the bonds for the 3D lattice. There is the Add/Remove Bonds selection under
the Mouse tab that I tried using. However I was able to create bonds
individually and was not able to figure out a way for the software to
automatically create similar bonds across the entire 3D cell. Could someone
let me know my options to be able to do this using VMD?

Thanks,
Mihir.