From: Robert Brunner (rbrunner_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 11:51:54 CST

Hi all,

I wrote the original version of MergeStructs a few years back. I never noticed the psfgen issue, mostly because it was originally just a component of another plugin that I extracted out. It was intended for a pretty specific application, so it doesn't have a lot of customizability, but we figured we may as well make it a separate tool, in case someone found it useful for a different problem.

Alexandre, I hope Axel's explanation lets you solve your problem. Axel, thanks for helping out. I'll keep an eye on this thread, if there are more issues.

Robert