From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 09:25:27 CST

Hi,
  The PDB file format spec is available here:
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/static.do?p=file_formats/pdb/index.html

Unless I misunderstand what you mean by "surface", no there is not
a way to represent a polygon mesh or other geometric surface in a
PDB file. PDB files only contain atoms, associated structure data,
and information about the crystallography methods used to determine
the structure, etc.