From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 12:17:07 CST

I understand that 'protein' excludes the nonstandard residues. When every attempt I made to compute H-bonds specifying the nonstandard residue first by resname, then by resid, & finally using the index of one of the atoms involved in H-bonding failed, I decided to see if I could get ANY H-bonds, so I made some selections not including the nonstandard residue & was surprised when those didn't work either -- got very similar-looking errors. I'm using the hbonds.tcl script you emailed me about a year ago - could be there's something more recent that does work?

How would I pare down the traj to something mailable? It's a huge fileset...

Thanks a lot!

Irene