From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 25 2010 - 15:48:00 CST

Hi John,

Thank you for the clarification. Something I forgot to mention is that I still observed a slower trajectory loading even for relatively small molecules. For example, I have a 8,000-frame trajectory of a 50-residue peptide, and it loads significantly faster when I have enabled the Intel chip.

But as I said, this is really not an important "problem" for me.

Cheers,
Michel