From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 10:51:44 CST

Hi,
  VMD should have generated the "plot.pov" for you, the error you're
getting is because VMD was trying to subsequently launch POV-Ray on
the scene file it generated, but it couldn't find the 'povray'
executable, so that second stage didn't complete. You can of course
use the plot.pov file that VMD generated and feed it into your megapov
install yourself.