From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 10:19:55 CDT

Dear Tatyana,
  We changed the behavior of the "graphics" molecules in VMD 1.8.x since
that script was written. You can fix this problem by deleting this line
from the script:
  mol new graphics [$selection text]

After you delete this line, it should work fine.
I'm posting the updated script to the script library today.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks,