From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 22:58:35 CST

The commands you listed are really random. Why would you reset the psf
immediately before trying to write it? Or require the package psfgen after
you use it?

I would suggest looking at the example in the NAMD tutorial for building a
psf. Then everything should become clear.

The error about atom C comes about because the topology file you are using
tries to apply NTER and CTER patches by default (it thinks everything is a
protein). You can circumvent this by including the lines "first none" and
"last none" inside your segment command.

Also, you have a typo in your pdb; OS2 is listed twice.