From: Krigel, Igal (Igal.Krigel_at_safenet-inc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 06:10:56 CST

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to run a LAMMPS output I've made via VMD, and experience some
    issues with it.

     The output can be downloaded from this link - https://rcpt.yousendit.com/812300172/90846c44ac0c310b22d8ce3607254fcd

    It looks like the format is not read well in VMD and therefore can't be
   recognize (not the atoms, or the number of frames).

    I will highly appreciate if you can issue some fix to the attached file
    format (the enclosed file can be viewed in any text editor), or if you
    point me to the changes I need to do in the format, so I could program it
    myself, to create a format that is acceptable by VMD.

    Can you please comment on the request and help me?

    Best regards,

    Igal Krigel

    Technical Support Engineer
    B.Sc Nuclear engineering , M.Sc Nuclear engineering
    Aladdin Knowledge Systems
    Support team: +972-3-9781266
    Direct: +972-3-9781338
    Fax: +972-3-9781010
    Mobile: +972-54-6730401
    I'm hoping that I reached the right person and not causing you any
    trouble.

    I'm trying to run a LAMMPS output I've made via VMD, and experience some
    issues with it.

    It looks like the format is not read well in VMD and therefore can't be
   recognize (not the atoms, or the number of frames).

    I will highly appreciate if you can issue some fix to the attached file
    format (the enclosed file can be viewed in any text editor), or if you
    point me to the changes I need to do in the format, so I could program it
    myself, to create a format that is acceptable by VMD.

    Thank you for your time J

    Best regards,

  Igal Krigel
    Technical Support Engineer
   B.Sc Nuclear engineering , M.Sc Nuclear engineering
    Aladdin Knowledge Systems
    Support team: +972-3-9781266
    Direct: +972-3-9781338
    Fax: +972-3-9781010