From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 15:31:45 CST

Dear Axel,
As you sugested I used the following command in order to center my cell
around the protein.

pbc wrap -center protein -first 0 -last 3000

Unfortunately it looks funny. There are long tube like bonds everywhere. I
wonder what is wrong with it? On the other hand when I plot the number of
hydrogen bonds among water and protein they seem to fluctuate around a value
which was not the case before (Which is good).
Can you please tell me if I am doing something wrong or are these long
tubelike structures normal?
Best,
Mert