From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 16:32:25 CST

Hi,
  I already fixed the syntax errors in the startup script, there were
two lines that used "==" in the bourne shell startup script that are
fixed in the current CVS version of VMD.

I'll need more details on what is going on with the NewRibbons representation?
Is the secondary structure representation not displayed, or you get corrupted
graphics? We need more details on this.

Cheers,
  John