From: Jacob Story (jstory_at_nsc-nvidia.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 11:08:38 CST

Deepa,

Quad buffered stereo is only a Quadro feature. I have included a link to our QBS supported products, if you need more info let me know.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro_pro_graphics_boards.html

Jacob Story| Inside Tesla Account Manager
D 877-684-3421 | Ext 65322
D 801-622-9679 | E jstory_at_nsc-nvidia.com