From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 00:28:04 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  For those testing the nearly-final VMD versions, I've just
posted VMD 1.8.1 beta 8. This version fixes an atom selection
bug, avoids triggering a bug in Microsoft Windows' software based
OpenGL renderer (identifies itself as "GDI Generic" in the VMD
startup text..), adds more help links, and I've provided an AIX
build of this test version as well. If you find any bugs, please
let us know.

Thanks,