From: Narasimhan LOGANATHAN (Narasimhan.Loganathan_at_etu.univ-provence.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 05:21:19 CST

Hi !
I was not having any problem until i installed pbctools plugins.
I did install this plugin since i couldnt find the pbc plugins
under the "Extensions".
If i am correct, according to the documentation of VMD plugin library,
this pbc plugins should be present in
Extensions ---> others ---> pbctools.
But i dont have "others" under the "Extensions".
Could you let me know how can i proceed now.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Naresh