From: Narasimhan LOGANATHAN (Narasimhan.Loganathan_at_etu.univ-provence.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 02:37:11 CST

Hi !
Thanks for the information.
But i am encountering a problem while trying to install PBCtools plugins.
I am currently using the vmd version of 1.8.6. Hence i downloaded the
corresponding PBC plugins. I followed the same instructions for installing
the plugins listed in the website.
Everything is fine, but when i open vmd, only VMD display and console are appearing
and the VMD Main window is not popping out.
Could u let me know how can i overcome this problem

Regards
Naresh