From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 12:39:10 CST

Hi,
  We need much more information than what you've provided.
Which program is giving you the error message you provided, was that VMD or
NAMD that printed that message? If it was VMD, was the NAMD side of the
connection still running, or did the NAMD process stop? Do you get any errors
or warnings from the NAMD side of the link? Which versions of VMD and NAMD
are you running, and on which platforms?