From: YangMingjun (mjyang_at_dicp.ac.cn)
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 20:39:49 CST

Hi Eric,
 Thanks for your response. I checked vecdist, but it doesn't seem to be able to label the distance in the structure model. Is it? I am going to prepare a figure for our manualscript. So the distance should be labeled onto the figures, not only calculate the distance between two atoms. Then how should I do it?

Many thanks.

Mingjun
2009-12-16
--------
Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP),
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
Zhongshan Road457, Dalian City, 116023, China.