From: Berit Hinnemann (behi_at_topsoe.dk)
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 11:25:25 CST

Dear all,

I am planning to buy a new computer, which is to be used for VMD
visualizations. I previously had an nvidia GeForce graphics card, and I
would like to choose that again. Which model would you recommend that
works well with vmd 1.8.7, and also can use the new acceleration features?
I am planning to run RHEL 5 on the machine. Other than that, a quad core
processor and 8GB memory I think.

I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!

Best regards,
Berit
Berit Hinnemann
Research Scientist | Characterization Department | Research and
Development Division

Haldor Topsøe A/S
Catalysing your business
Nymøllevej 55, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Phone: +45 4527 2130 (direct)

Read more at www.topsoe.com

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee.
Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to
anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of
privilege.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and
records.
HALDOR TOPSOE (www.topsoe.com)